How we work with our partners
We offer a range of services to help improve infrastructure policy and practice. We offer these services to:
- Government, private sector and civil society
- Engineering institutions
- Bilateral and multilateral organisations
- Academia and other research bodies.
We deliver this support through:
- Research and policy analysis
- Advocacy and influencing
- Programme management
- Training, capacity building and learning
- Tools and resources
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and Theory of Change
- Facilitating multi-stakeholder working.
Within our team and network we have experts in programme management, communications, data and policy analysis, M&E, academia and strategic leadership.
If you are interested in our services, please contact us for an initial partnership discussion.